Good Morning and Happy Monday!!
Over the weekend, I received a lovely package from Maria who works @ Chobani. Maria was gracious enough to send me a sample pack containing a wide variety of flavors to try.
Before I give my thoughts on some of the flavors, I think it’s important that you know Chobani is…
- Made with Only Natural Ingredients
- Gluten and Kosher Free
- Has 2x the amount of protein compared to regular yogurt
- Has five live and active cultures and three probiotics
One other thing to keep in mind is that Greek Yogurt is much thicker and creamier compared to regular yogurt. Some will even argue that it tastes a bit sour or bitter. However I have always preferred it over regular yogurt. I find it to be much more voluminous and filling.
…and now onto my thoughts & honest opinions
Blueberry: My Favorite!
- It could have to do with the fact that I’m obsessed with blueberries in general, either way though I found this flavor to be the creamiest of them all. Usually when I’m making a Blueberry Banana Smoothie in the morning I’ll use fresh blueberries, but I decided to switch out the fresh for the yogurt. Boy, am I glad I did! Not only did it still taste like blueberries, but the thickness of the yogurt made my smoothie that much creamier.
Vanilla: Very Versatile
- What I like about vanilla is that I can make it my own. What I mean is, it’s so simple to add granola, fresh fruit, or peanut butter on top to make it taste how YOU want it too.
Apple Cinnamon: Least Favorite
- Since I truly believe in honesty, I have to tell it how it is. Unfortunately, this flavor just didn’t do it for me. I found it to be very very sweet! I had tried it in the past, and was hoping that my taste buds had changed since… they haven’t.
With all that being said, I give Chobani a 9/10. It would be a 10, however the sugar in the fruit flavors are a bit higher than my liking. Great taste though, and will definitely always be my favorite Greek Yogurt out there!
Oh, and before I forget (not like I really could), Maria was kind enough to offer one of my readers their very own sample pack!!
To enter this giveaway, you have 5 ways to do so:
- Like Chobani on facebook
- Follow Chobani on Twitter
- Follow Jessie Loves To Run on Twitter
- Come up with a clever tweet on twitter revolving this giveaway & leave a comment with the tweet URL
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite Chobani flavor
This giveaway will last from Today, June 3rd until Saturday, June 8th.
**This giveaway is only open to readers in the States**