Hi beauties! Usually on Monday’s I link up with Katie @ Healthy Diva Life’s Marvelous In My Monday campaign, however today is all about Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table Strange but Good campaign.
Yesterday afternoon I was having the hardest time figuring out what I wanted for lunch. I knew I wanted tuna, but really didn’t want it over a salad. I also knew I wanted apple slices with some type of nut butter. Well, after doing some brainstorming this is what I came up with….
Apple Cinnamon Raisin Tuna Melt with Peanut Butter
- 2 slices Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel Bread
- 1 (5 oz.) can tuna in water, drained
- Sliced apple, cut in bite size pieces
- Sliced cucumber, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 wedge laughing cow cheese
- 1 tbsp. nut butter (I used Earth Balance Crunch Peanut Butter)
- Combine tuna, apple, cucumber, and laughing cow cheese
- Top 1 slice of the Cinnamon Raisin bread with as much of the tuna mixture as possible
- Top with 2nd slice of the bread
- Put under a hot Panini maker until warm
- Drizzle 1/2 of nut butter on leftover tuna mix, and then spoon the other 1/2 on top of sandwich
**I also drizzled some maple syrup on top**
Yes, I realize this may sound different but I promise I would never share a gross recipe with you ❤ Give it a try, and let me know what you think!
Also, incase you were away this weekend; don’t forget to check out my weekend posts…
- Any good recipes using Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin Bread?
- Favorite way to eat tuna?