Another weekend behind us, and another week upon us. Seriously, where are the days, weeks and month going? Does it not feel like it was just the beginning of the year? I cannot believe how quickly life seems to go as you get older. Guess that’s just what comes with being an adult, Ha!
Two things that make today so Marvelous…
1. My Tropical Sensation Smoothie recipe was featured on Earth Balance’s MadeJustRight Website. Click HERE to see the recipe
2. And the fact that Melissa @ Fit N Well Mommy nominated me for the Liebster Award. Before I get into what it’s all about, I want to first say Thank you, Melissa! It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you through our blogs these past few months. You’re an unbelievable mom to Keenan, and have the heart of an angel! Never question yourself as a mother or wife because your family is so lucky to have you ❤
The Liebster Award is one that bloggers can nominate their fellow bloggers who they enjoy reading. The Requirements Are:
- Thank the Liebster Award Nominator and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions below.
- List eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate eleven other blogs and leave a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog
- Why did you start blogging? I wanted to be that person who motivated others, who let others know the importance of being healthy and happy, who gave others simple reminders of just how beautiful and wonderful they are
- If you could eat lunch anywhere in the world, where & what would you eat? Tough question. I’d have to say Spain for their churros, France for their macaroons, and Italy for the pasta
- Whom, What or Where does your blogging inspiration come from?My blogging inspiration comes from my everyday life. I have a passion for health and fitness which plays a part, as well as unconditional love for my husband and family whom I often speak highly of
- How do you handle a stressful day? Before being diagnosed with HA I would have said going for a long run, however these days I handle stress differently by: taking Roxy for a walk, baking, sitting down with my husband who always knows just what to say, lying down with my eyes closed
- What do you hope that your children remember about you? When that day comes when I have a child, I hope they remember that: No matter what they may do or don’t do, I will always love them unconditionally. That they will always be superstars in my eyes. That their father and I instilled good qualities within them; caring for others, never criticizing, listening, being respectful
- What is your favorite recipe? Is there such a thing as a favorite recipe?
- What is your favorite quote? “Your life is what you make of it”
- What projects are you working on right now? Right now I’m working on my future career as a Holistic Health Coach
- What is the best thing about you? I’m a very inspirational, positive and passionate person
- Will you follow the bloggers that you nominate? Honestly, probably not
- What makes you giggle? It’s hard for me to narrow down just one thing, so I will say the little moments in life that are unexpected in a good way.
Eleven random facts about me
- Growing up I would only order grilled cheese at restaurants. However, I strongly disliked yellow cheese and would ask the waiter/waitress every single time what color cheese they used. If they only had yellow I’d order chicken fingers instead
- I didn’t know I was allergic to peaches until high school when my throat swelled and I couldn’t breathe after eating one
- I’ve never had a bloody nose, and used to secretly wish I’d get one
- I once drove my car through the back of my parent’s garage because I thought I was in reverse at the time (Sorry again Dad and Mom)
- Changing the color of my bedroom walls happened very frequently throughout my teenage years. I could never decide what color I wanted. There was yellow, orange, pink, and purple
- My favorite outdoor game as a kid was Capture the Flag. My mom was a stay at home babysitter, so all of us kids would split up into separate teams (boys vs. girls), and spend hours in the woods playing. We’d even pack lunches to bring with us so we didn’t have to leave the “fort” and take a chance of the guys finding our flag when we weren’t around
- I sometimes take silly things to heart and find myself upset
- One time, my dad bet my brother, friend and myself $20.00 that we couldn’t each eat a ridiculous amount of packets of Taco Bell’s hot sauce (without any water). I tried, but needless to say I came up empty-handed. Darn it!
- I really do not understand the reasoning behind two separate size forks when you’re at a fancy restaurant. I know when to use which one, but is it really necessary?
- I’m very good with directions and rarely ever get lost
- I don’t like my food warm at all
…and because today is Marvelous In My Monday, I want to wish you all a Marvelous day and remind you that YOU ARE MARVELOUS no matter what anyone may say!
- Answer one of the questions above
- …or tell me one random fact about yourself