Good Morning and Happy Tuesday. I hope your day has started off with joy, happiness & love. If not and you happen to be feeling down for whatever reason @ the moment; know that you are beautiful and deserve nothing but the best in life ❤
Over the past couple weeks I’ve not only been nominated by a few lovely ladies for blog awards, but I’ve also received e-mails from Tribesports, whom I’m a team member for, with workout challenges to share. But, because of life getting in the way (damn you, lol), I just hadn’t had the chance to share any with you. Thankfully things have slowed down tremendously and I can now give them all proper acknowledgement.
First up: Tribesports has put together an awesome workout challenge. It’s called “Al-kavadlo’s-5×5 Beginners Calisthenics Workout”. Not only is this workout very effective, but all you need is your body weight (with an exception of needing a bar to perform the Australian Pull ups).
Second: A big Thank You to Lucie @ Fit Swiss Chick for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award, Mallory @ If Gravity Happens for the Liebster Award, and Allison @ A Realistic Life for the Liebster Award as well.
Since I have already shared many random facts with all of you before, I’m just going to answer these ladies questions (minus Lucie’s because this award didn’t have any) instead.
- What’s your favorite movie of all time? I’m not quite sure I have a favorite movie, but any moving revolving Denzel Washington, Will Smith, and Reese Witherspoon are good ones
- What do you do as soon as you walk in the door after work? Well, I’m currently a stay at home wife, but when I did work, the first thing I’d do was kiss Joshua.
- Do you put your toothbrush in a drawer or in a toothbrush holder? Drawer. The thought of it just laying in a cabinet disgusts me.
- What vegetable do you love? Hate? I honestly can’t think of any vegetables I dislike.
- What is your favorite go-to outfit for a Saturday? It all depends on what’s happening. If were going out; a cute shirt & jeans, but if were staying in, sweatpants & a tank
- What’s your favorite work out? Before being diagnosed with HA, it was running
- What does your Tupperware cupboard look like? Organized
- If you had to chose one thing you could not live without, what would that be? (can not be technology related – made it harder huh!? hehe) My blender
- What’s your favorite thing to order while eating out? A salad with chicken and loads of vegetables on-top
- What is the temperature outside when you are the happiest? Eighty-Six sounds pretty good
- If you could pick anywhere in the world to be right now, where would that be and what would you be doing? I’ve really been wanting to visit Ireland lately. Now if only $$$ grew on trees & I had a private jet to get me there.
- What did you do today? Well the day has just started, but so far I’ve brushed my teeth, packed Joshua’s lunch, and kissed him goodbye when he left for work
- How old do you want to be when you have children? Do you even want children? If you already have kids, how old were you when the first one was born? Currently working on it. Even though this journey has been hard and emotional so far, Joshua & I both know God would never throw a challenge our way that we weren’t able to handle & overcome ❤
- How long have you been blogging? I believe I started my blog back in May of 2012. Quickly approaching my one year!
- What is your favorite exercise? See previous question above
- What is the food you eat most often? I wouldn’t say I eat the same amount of certain foods, but I do eat at least one apple every day.
- What is the coolest place you have ever been? Tough question. Experiencing the hot springs in Greece this past summer was pretty awesome
- Who do you look up to the most in the world? My husband.
- What is your job? Do you enjoy it? Why or why not? I’m currently a stay at home wife, and yes I do enjoy it.
- Favorite summer-time activity? Before moving to Kuwait, it would have to be attending sporting events… okay I guess that’s really a favorite all year round activity though 🙂
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received? Hmm. I think my dad telling me at a young age to always put 10% of my paycheck into the savings was pretty smart. Now if only I would have listened way back then when I was a teenager. I’d most likely be rich, Ha!
- Do you like pickles? Love them!
Geesh, I knew this post would be long but man I didn’t realize it’d be this long. I’ll spare you some minutes & just end it here 🙂 Have a great day, and I’ll see you tomorrow for What I Ate Wednesday ❤