Good Morning & Happy Easter weekend to all my fabulous readers! First and foremost, I want to say THANK YOU for all of your kind comments you left on my Thankful Thursday post regarding my link up coming to an end. I can’t even begin to tell you how much they all meant to be, and how thankful I am for each & every one of you.
…and second, since I don’t have an awful lot to say today, I thought I’d fill out and share the A-Z survey that seems to buzzing through blogs these days.
- A: age: 23 years young.
- B: bed size: Queen, which for the most part suits Joshua, Roxy (yes she is spoiled and sleeps with us), and I fine. It does get a bit rocky whenever those two decide to sprawl out though like they own the place.
- C: chore you dislike: I think I mentioned before that I thoroughly enjoy chores, but if I had to choose one that I disliked, it would be cleaning the bathroom toilets.
- D: dogs: We have a boxer/lab named Roxy. She’s the sweetest thing, yet not the brightest.
- E: essential to your day: I’m pretty sure air is rather essential if you want to live.
- F: favorite color: Ya know, now that I’m thinking about it, I’m not quite sure I have a favorite color per say. I do know that most of my clothes are either black, or peach.
- G: gold or silver: Preferably silver, but if someone else is buying it, they can pick.
- H: height: 5’1 3/4″.
- I: interesting fact: When I was younger, my girlfriends and I would squeeze the juice out of gushers to use as lipgloss
- J: job title: Housewife.
- K: kids: Working on it.. working on it
- L: live: Mahboula, Kuwait
- M: mom’s name: Jan
- N: nicknames: The only nickname I have is Peaches, which is what my daddy calls me
- O: overnight hospital stays: Surprisingly done which is mind-boggling since I’ve had quite a few injuries. **knock on wood**
- P: pet peeves: Bad drivers, people who are late, people who stop right in front of you when walking
- Q: quote from a movie: Any from Step Brothers, The Other guys, and Talladega Nights
- R: righty or lefty: Righty. I have always been so jealous of my brother since he’s a lefty.
- S: sibling: Twin brother, Justin
- T: time you wake up: Everyday except Fridays I wake up at @ 4AM. Fridays are Joshua’s day off, but I still usually wake up around 5:30.
- U: underwear: I’m a fan
- V: vegetables you don’t like: I really am a fan of most, but steamed carrots can either be a hit or miss
- W: what makes you run late: I’m usually never running late, but if I happen to be it’s because I had to use the restroom one last time.
- X: xrays you’ve had: Teeth, arms, legs, foot/ankle, knee, shoulder, cat scan, stomach.
- Y: yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy! Ha kidding, but no seriously.. I like to think I can make pretty good chicken cordon blu.
- Z: zoo animal favorite: Kangaroos are cute
and since it’s Easter weekend, I find it very important to remember and acknowledge what this holiday truly is about.
Easter: is a Christian festival and holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ on the third day after his crucifixion at Calvary as described in the New Testament. Easter is the culmination of the Passion of Christ, preceded by Lent, a forty-day period of fasting, prayer, and penance.
“The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name. Luke 24:46-47“
“Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day. 1 Corinthians 15:3-5″
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him. John 3:16-17”
- How will you be celebrating Easter this weekend?
- Pick a random A-Z Question, and share