Good Morning Everyone & Happy Marvelous In My Monday
[hosted by the beautiful and glowing pregnant Katie @ Healthy Diva Life]
- Marvelous is Joshua & I’s dinner date with some friends @ a new Mexican Restaurant called, En Mexico last night. I ordered fish tacos, which were fabulous, however the beans & rice were just… there! Ha!
- Marvelous is only 29 days until my visit to the states. As much as I will miss Joshua and Roxy while I’m away, I am very much so looking forward to seeing family, friends & some of you wonderful ladies on here
- Marvelous is facebook & e-mail conversations with THIS girl.
- Marvelous is Valentine’s Day on Thursday. Joshua has been adorable and secretive while planning this year’s evening together. I’m not a huge surprise person, however, I am excited to see what he has up his sleeve.
- Marvelous are these Oatmeal Banana Butterscotch cookies. While Joshua was sleeping like a normal human being at 4:45 in the morning yesterday, I decided to do a little baking [1 cup oats, 2 mashed bananas and 2 tablespoons of butterscotch chips, baked for 15 minutes on 350 degrees].
…and with all that being said, I’m off to make a Blueberry Banana Smoothie and watch The Grammy’s.
- Did you do any baking over the weekend? If so, what?
- Did you watch The Grammy’s last night?