Good Morning! Thank you again for all the wonderful Get Well Wishes. I may still be experiencing a stomach bug, but my temperature has finally broke! I’ve also been able to keep down liquids. I think it’s safe to say I’m on the way to recovery & boy am I glad. As much as I love toast with butter & pretzels, I’m ready for some normal food again.
Enough about that though. I usually don’t post on Friday’s, but three more fabulous ladies have nominated me for two different awards. I swear, all of you are just way to sweet & sure know how to make a girl feel loved!
Ashley @ Cupcakes n’ Crunches nominated me for the Liebster Award. Instead of listing random facts about myself, I’ll just be answering her questions.
- Whats your favorite way to get exercise? Before being diagnosed with HA: Running & Hiking. Since being diagnosed: Walking
- What does a perfect day look like to you? Tough question and to be honest, I don’t think there is such a thing as ONE perfect day. There may be days where relaxing in my pajamas all day sounds perfect, where another day going hiking & enjoying a nice dinner sounds perfect. It always changes
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why? Man, another question I can’t give a true answer too (maybe I just keep over thinking? Ha Ha). There are places in this world that I think are beautiful & would love to visit, but until that happens I can’t imagine living there. So if I have to go off of place I’ve lived/visited, than I’ll say either Santorini Island, Greece or Virginia Beach, VA. Both paces are wonderful. Santorini Island has breathtaking views & so relaxing and peaceful, where Virginia Beach has a lot to offer. I mean I lived within minutes of over a handful of frozen yogurt shops? Is it possible to ask for more?? 🙂 🙂
- If you could go for a run with a celebrity, who would you pick? Ryan Reynolds… only if his shirt is off!
- What is your proudest accomplishment? Going back to school this past month\
- What made you choose the name of your blog? Well my name is Jessie & I love to run
- What would you want for your last meal? Pancakes sound pretty good right about now
- What’s your favorite website? Pinterest
- What is something you’re currently obsessed with? See above answer!! I have seriously been spending a ridiculous amount of time (i will not say how much), looking at different recipes
- What is your favorite iPhone app? I actually don’t have an iPhone.
Allison @ A Realistic Life nominated me for the Sunshine Award
- Who is your favorite philosopher? Since I don’t have a favorite philosopher I thought I’d share Quotations about life instead:
“Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” ~Danny Kaye
“Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” ~Grandma Moses
“The only thing standing between you and your dreams is … reluctance.” ~Carrol Bryant
- What is your favorite number? I think favorite numbers really only exist when your younger (that’s just me). I can tell you though that when I was younger, 2 & 7 were MY numbers.
- What is your favorite animal? Dogs! Seriously, they are the cutest things to exist.
- What are your facebook & twitter? Twitter and Facebook. Let’s be friends!
- What is your favorite time of the day? Morning. It’s the time of the day where I feel most productive. Usually as the day goes on, I just start dragging.
- What is your favorite physical activity? Running, Walking & Hiking
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Up until yesterday, I would have said water.. but man after drinking orange juice, boy did I forget how amazing that stuff is!
- What is your favorite flower? Your about to think I’m strange, but so be it. I’m actually not a huge fan of flowers. Sure they are pretty to look at and a sweet gesture, but they just don’t do too much for me. I’m horrible @ keeping them alive.. so if your ever going to buy me flowers, I’d suggest buying fake
- What is your passion? I believe everyone has more than one passion in life. I have a passion for nutrition, eating healthy, exercising, and of course being the best wife I can be for my wonderful husband.
and can’t forget…
Madison @ Eating 4 Balance nominated me for the Versatile award.
Seven Random Facts
- Unless I’m eating in public, I don’t use a fork to eat my pancakes. Yes my fingers may get messy, but that’s what napkins are for
- I’m allergic to Peaches. I found this out while I was on my dinner break @ work in high school. I went to Orange Julius for a Peach shake and all of a sudden my throat swelled up & I had trouble breathing
- I can’t help but roll my eyes when restaurants list “PHILLY cheese steaks on their menu. Unless it’s in Philly, they are lying. No other cities make a cheese steak like they do. It’s the pure truth
- I use the same password for every website. … and nope I’m not telling you what that password is
- I clean my ears every day. I know it’s not really healthy, but if I don’t, I just feel dirty
- I have two favorite drinking games. The first is Drinking Yahtzee and the second is Beer Pong
- I hate dirty dishes. I’m quite OCD about it to be honest. I feel like i HAVE to wash them right after we eat, no matter what. Knowing that there are dirty dishes in the sink drives me crazy
Woahh!! Now that you officially know all that there is to know about me, it is time for me to get some rest & drink lots of fluids!
- Tell me a random fact about yourself
- Answer any of the above questions