Good Morning. I had intentions of writing a different post this morning, but things change. I’ve come down with some sort of stomach bug, and to be honest; I’m really not in the mood to write anything. However, I thought I’d fill out this survey I saw over at After The Ivy League’s post on Friday. Short & Fun.
First Thing Survey
- First thing you do when you wake up in the morning. I wake up twice; Once to wake Joshua up around 4:00, and then again at 6:00. At that time, I usually check my phone & send Joshua a Good Morning text.
- First thing you reach for when you open the fridge. If I have leftover pancake batter, all I’ll need is syrup. However, if I need to make more I’ll grab 2 eggs & Almond Milk
- First thing you do when you get to the gym. Sign in
- First thing you do when you get home from work. Can’t answer since I have no job.
- First car. 2000 Black Mercury Cougar
- First car accident / traffic violation. First Car Accident: I’m not sure if it’s considered a car accident per-say, but I did run through our garage wall (thought I was in Reverse but really I wasn’t.. whoops). First Ticket: Speeding on the way to visit my brother @ Lock Haven University
- First thing you wanted to be when you grew up. Orthopedic Surgeon. I had so many broken arms while growing up that I figured I was destined to be a surgeon
- First beverage of choice. Water
- First choice breakfast. PANCAKES!!
- First choice dessert. Tough question. There are so many choices. I could saw cookies, or I could say cupcakes/cake, but when it comes down to it… I’ll choose yogurt (frozen) with peanut butter (frozen a little as well) with a crumbled cookie or cupcake on top 🙂 Oh & of course a dollop of whip cream.
- First song that comes to mind. I don’t listen to music often, so honestly; nothing does
- First major purchase. When Joshua & I bought our first car. 2007 Mazda S3
- First job. Brusters Ice Cream. Yum!
- First time you flew on a plane. No idea. All I know is I was very young. It may have been to Montana, or maybe it was to Iowa? I couldn’t tell you.
…. and now it’s time to pop in a chick-flick & get some rest. Tomorrow’s post will be What I Ate Wednesday and my Buddy Workout review ❤
- Foods that help you with an upset stomach?
- Pick one of the questions & Answer 🙂