To my wonderful husband, better half, and best friend:
HAPPY TWENTY FOURTH BIRTHDAY!!
I could sit here and write you a whole novel on our marriage, and what it means to me, but I’m not. Instead, I thought it’d be fun to make a list of reasons why I love you.
- You are thoughtful
- You make me laugh
- You are protective of me
- You encourage every dream I have
- You look past my flaws, and love me for me
- You make me want to be a better person
- You never hang up the phone without saying “I love you”
- You would do anything for me, and for us
- You think I’m beautiful even when I look my worst
- You are a hard worker
- We know what each other are thinking without even speaking
- You’ve taught me to relax & live in the moment
- You carry the bags when we are shopping
- You aren’t afraid to buy me tampons
- You may have the worst singing voice to others, but for some reason I find it to be beautiful
- Your smile melts my heart
- You give the best hugs & kisses
- You remind me constantly that you miss & love me throughout the day
- You aren’t afraid to express your feelings, even if it’s not what I want to hear
- You are YOU!!
Joshua, always remember that I love you more than words can describe. You complete me in every way possible. Without you, I wouldn’t be who I am. I wouldn’t be complete. You have brought pure happiness into my life & give me a reason to wake up smiling. I could never picture a life without you… a life without laughter, love, fun & joy. So again, Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I love you so much, forever & ever I promise ❤ ❤