Good Morning and Happy Saturday ❤
Over the past couple weeks, I have been nominated for a few awards by amazing ladies. I cannot believe it’s taken me THIS long to recognize them. I am so sorry.
On January 9th, Madison at Eating4Balance nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award. Since I’ve shared my answers to the questions HERE, I thought I’d tell you a bit about Madison & her blog instead.
Madison is an amazing & funny person. She shares delicious recipes that would make you drool. Although I don’t find him handsome, she has a huge celebrity crush on Leonardo DiCaprio. I do agree with her though that her dog is adorable! I’m not sure how she does it, but she juggles her social life with school work pretty well. Just call her superwoman & go check out her page 🙂
&& on January 15th, both Melissa @ MelissaOnTheRun and Meghan @ CleanEatsFastFeets nominated me for the Liebster Award. Even though I’ve already completed this reward before, the questions they ask at the end are always different.
So, instead of sharing 11 random facts about myself, I am just going to answer their questions =)
- What’s one adjective that starts with the first letter of your name to describe yourself? Joyful.
- What’s your favorite clothing store and why? I’ve never had a favorite clothing store. If I see a piece of clothing somewhere, I’ll buy it.
- Describe your perfect wedding. Ours was perfect. It was small & simple. It was US & that’s all I could ask for on my wedding day ❤
- Who do you admire most and why? I admire many people for different reasons.
I admire my husband for his love. He is not only devoted to our marriage in every way possible, but he loves me in a way that no one ever has. He has never judged me for a mistake, but has only helped me become a better person. He believes in me, and has never discouraged me to make a different decision ❤
I admire my parents for their never-ending patience with my brother and I. I can only imagine we stirred up some problems from time to time, but that never stopped them from loving us unconditionally. I admire both of their hard work. My father travels around the country for work at weeks at a time, so my mom had to work alone. They are both the most amazing parents, and I could never ask for more.
I admire my brother for his hard work. Justin is by far one of the hardest and most determined workers I know. He doesn’t allow people to get his way. He fights for his beliefs, and what he wants. We may have fought growing up from time to time, but what sibling relationship doesn’t? I have and always will look up to my brother.
- If you won the lottery what would you do? I can’t tell you exactly what I’d do, but I can tell you that we’d put most of the winnings in our savings account, and then share with our family as well.
- Favorite form of exercise? I may be sidelined at the moment, but running will always be my favorite form
- What is your favorite movie? Don’t have one. I will say if you throw in a Denzel Washington or Will Smith movie in the DVD player, I’ll be very happy and content.
- Salty or sweet? I like them both equally.
- Who is your celebrity crush? I find many celebrities to be attractive. Ryan Reynolds is pretty sexy though 🙂
- Would you rather have a metal pin in your jaw that constantly picks up talk radio stations or have everything you say sound like you are falling off a cliff, making your voice trail away? Ha Ha, what a fun question. I’ll go with option A. If I had to hear myself sounding like I was falling off a cliff every second, I’d probably go nuts.
- Where/ how did you meet your best friend? I met Sandra while we were both stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC. Her & her husband were over at our home for a party.
Meghan’s Questions [Although these are not hers, these are the ones she had to answer]
- What is your favorite brand and style of jeans? I mentioned above that I do no have a favorite store, but I do like how American Eagle jeans fit.
- What is your favorite “secret” guilty pleasure TV show? The Real Housewives of ALL OF THEM. If I did have to choose though, I’d say Orange County.
- If you could have one thing for free, no matter how big or small, what would you pick? Right now, I’d say access to a pilot and plane. Since Joshua and I live so far from our family, it would be nice to have total access to be able to make trips home, or for them to visit us.
- Do you get dressed up even when you stay at home for the day? Nope, unless I am going somewhere. Joshua works 6 days a week, so it’s just Roxy & I throughout the day. Who do I really need to impress?
- How many blogs do you read on a daily basis? I’m actually to embarrassed to tell you, but just know it’s a lot
- What’s your favorite type of cuisine? Either American or Mexican.
- Why did you start blogging? You can read about my answer HERE
- What do you think is worth spending good money on? Needed necessities: food, shelter & clothing. I also think it’s important to have fun in your life as well. So if that means spending money to go on a date, go for it 🙂
Phew, that was a lot of writing in one sitting. I think it’s time to get my butt moving. There’s a pretty special birthday I need to start preparing for on Monday (Hubby’s turning the big 2-4!!!).
**Also, If you’d like, head over to Sarah @ Ingredients Of A Fit Chick and check out my Guest Post (It’s about smoothies!! :))
- If you like hockey, are you rooting for the FLYERS instead of the Pens tonight? You better be!!
- Answer any of the above questions in a comment.