Since it’s Wednesday, that only means one thing… What I ate
Wednesday Tuesday hosted by Jenn @ Peas and Crayons.
Meal #1: Pumpkin Spice English Muffin (one half with honey, and other with strawberry jam). Yogurt with frozen grapes, cinnamon and syrup
Meal #4: 2 rice cakes topped with tuna, celery and mustard + clementine on side
Meal #5: Grilled cheese made with coconut flour bread (recipe below) + spaghetti squash, broccoli and salsa on side
Meal #6: Smoothie. In the mix: 1 chocolate pudding, 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder, 1 cup milk, ice. Topped with Barbara’s Original Puffin Cereal
….& now let’s talk about this coconut flour bread recipe. It’s simple & ridiculously good!! I wish I remember where exactly I found the base to the recipe so I could give them some credit, but unfortunately I just don’t =(.
Coconut Flour Bread-MICROWAVABLE!!
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (you can use 1/2 if you aren’t a huge garlic fan)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- Spray a square or rectangle microwave dish with cooking spray
- Mix the egg whites, and water together
- Add melted butter and blend
- Add remaining ingredients. Whisk well until batter is smooth
- Pour batter in microwavable dish
- Cook for 2-4 minutes, or until bread becomes firm
- Slice in half
- Have you ever made bread with coconut flour?
- Favorite coconut flour recipe?