Good Morning!! How are you today? I’m not going to hide it, I feel amazing this morning. Joshua and I had a wonderful evening last night. Since it’s a bit too chilly outside to have a picnic, we decided to have one our living room floor. It was perfect. We had chicken deli wraps, clementines, broccoli (for me) & potato chips (for him). Our night ended with two episodes of “Scandal”. Do any of you guys watch this show? We just downloaded the first season on iTunes and can’t seem to turn the television off at night.
Most of you know I’m a team member with Tribesports (if you don’t, you can read about it here). As part of being a team member it’s my job to share awesome challenges with all of you. Well today is your lucky day, because I just happen to have a few for you guys to try out (you can thank me in pancakes =)).
- 14 days have to be continuous – NO days off
- You don’t have to do all 100 at one time. Feel free to take a break throughout the day
- Any kind of crunches count!!
- Directions are simple; 25 squats a day.
- Feel free to use weights if you prefer
This challenge began back in August when Astronaut Neil Amstrong passed away at a young age of 82. To celebrate the life of Neil, a man named Nick B put together this awesome challenge for everyone to complete as a team.
- All kilometers count; Running, Walking, Cycling, Rowing
- Let me know if you join the challenge.
- …. we can be friends =)
So now that I just shared a few challenges with you, what are you waiting for? Get off my page & go tackle one, two, or ALL THREE… and of course have a GREAT weekend!