For most of you, today would be the 9th week of celebrating Thankful Thursday. However, since I never did a post last week.. I’m still on #8, whoops.
I’m not going to lie to you, but for once when I sat down to write what I’m Thankful For my mind completely drew a blank. Thankfully after a good breakfast [strawberries & cream crepes.. recipe below], an idea started rolling in. Thank goodness for good food.
Today I’m Thankful For…Smiles. I know for me, no matter if I’m feeling lousy or having a rough day, a smile changes my mood. A smile is so simple, but it shows exactly how one is feeling, how ones day may be going, or how completely in love a couple may be. This world could be an amazing place if you just took a second each day to smile. Who knows, it could completely change someones day for the better ❤
&& now onto the recipe I mentioned above:
Strawberries & Cream Crepes
- 1 scoop strawberries & cream protein powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat an 8″ skillet over medium heat with cooking spray
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet at a time.
- Cook 1 minute, before flipping crepe over for another 30 seconds
- Serve with whatever topping(s) you desire
- Have you been watching the Bowl Games this year?
- I’m not sure what to make for dinner. You know of any good Chicken or Beef recipes??