Good Morning! Originally I was going to share with you the fabulous date night I planned for my husband on Saturday night, but as usual; I didn’t take one single photo. #mustworkontakingphotos. So instead, I thought I’d go old school on y’all.
You remember those days when MySpace was THE media social site? I do, and I also remember how “cool” it was to fill out surveys on a daily basis. Well, today I decided to share one of those surveys for my Marvelous In My Monday post.
- Eye & Hair Color: Blue & blonde
- Height: 5’2″
- Favorite Movie? It’s impossible for me to pick a favorite movie. I can say that my all-time favorite movies involve Denzel Washington or Will Smith
- Your Hometown? York Haven, Pennsylvania
- Your Present Town: Mahboula, Kuwait
Have You Ever
- Kissed someone in the rain: Yes. I’m such a hopeless romantic. I find it to be the most adorable thing ❤
- Danced in a public place: Yup
- Smiled for no reason: Of course. Smiling makes me happy, and also causes my life to be stress-free for the most part
- Performed on stage: Considering I was a cheerleader for 13 years, I’d say so
- Been in love: Currently & it’s beyond the most amazing feeling someone can feel.
Who was the last person to?
- Say Hi to you: My husband
- Tell you, I love you: My Husband
- Kiss or hug you: My husband
- Write you a note: My husband. I had to fly out of the country on Friday & when I returned home, Joshua had surprised me with a candlelight dinner, pink rose, sweet card & a handwritten note. It was the sweetest way to end a hectic day.
- Call & text message you? Call: The man we purchase DVD’s from, Text Message: Joshua
What’s The Last
- Time you laughed: This morning when I rolled over in bed to find Roxy’s face literally up against me
- Time you cried: Yesterday. Joshua was looking at me as if something was on my face, and just kept laughing. jerk!
- Movie you watched: Law-less
- Time you’ve looked at the clock: Right now after reading this question. && just so you know, it’s currently 7:17 in the morning over here
- Food you’ve eaten: Currently eating pancakes with apples. Are you surprised?
- Write with both hands: I can, but it’s not the prettiest
- Whistle: NO! I would practice for the longest time.. and have yet to succeed
- Blow a bubble: Yup.
- Speak a different language: No, unless you count Latin? Ha Ha. Joshua & I are looking into finding a program to help us learn either German or Arabic.
- Cross your eyes: Can you believe I just learned how too about 2 years ago?
Finish The Line
- If I were a: doctor.. I’d travel to poor countries & help with the sick
- I wish: that the Patriots would win this football game against the 49ers. Every week Joshua & I make picks, and whoever wins gets a 5 minute massage. Well, it just so happens that if the Patriots loose, we’ll be tied & it’ll come down to Monday nights game.
- So many people don’t know that: I actually had chicken pox twice when I was younger.
- I am: a Wife, daughter, Sister & Friend
- My heart is: breaking for the family members of the victims & and all who were affected from the Sandy Brooke Elementary School shooting
Feel free to fill this survey out on your own blog. I love that it’s not the usual “Food & Health Survey”, and more about you.
Also, don’t forget to head over to Katie @ Healthy Diva Eats and see other Marvelous In My Monday posts ❤
Twas’ 11 days before Christmas, around 9:38 when 20 beautiful children stormed through heaven’s gate. Their smiles were contagious, their laughter filled the air. They could hardly believe all the beauty they saw there. They were filled with such joy; they didn’t know what to say. They remembered nothing of what had happened earlier that day. “where are we?” asked a little girl, as quiet as a mouse. “This is heaven” declared a small boy. “We’re spending Christmas at God’s house”. When what to their wondering eyes did appear, but Jesus, their savior, the children gathered near. He looked at them and smiled, and they smiled just the same. Then He opened His arms and He called them by name. And in that moment was joy, that only heaven can bring those children all flew into the arms of their King and as they lingered in the warmth of His embrace, one small girl turned and looked at Jesus’ face. And as if He could read all the questions she had He gently whispered to her, “I’ll take care of mom and dad. “then He looked down on earth, the world far below He saw all of the hurt, the sorrow, and woe, then He closed His eyes and He outstretched His hand, “Let My power and presence re-enter this land! “May this country be delivered from the hands of fools” “I’m taking back my nation. I’m taking back my schools! “Then He and the children stood up without a sound. “Come now my children let me show you around. “Excitement filled the space, some skipped and some ran. All displaying enthusiasm that only a small child can. And I heard Him proclaim as He walked out of sight, “in the midst of this darkness,” I AM STILL THE LIGHT.
- PIck any question to answer
- Greatest thing to happen to you over the weekend?