Happy Marvelous In My Monday hosted by the beautiful Katie @ Healthy Diva Eats. I hope all of you had a Marvelous weekend! Before I get into today’s actual post, I wanted to tell you all Thank You from the bottom of my heart for all the wonderful comments & e-mails I received in regards to my VLOG I posted on Saturday. Y’all once again proved that I really do have the greatest readers =)
Today, I wanted to share a pretty cool campaign that Kaylie @ Happy Kaylie Place put together for all of us. It’s called “Workout Buddies”.
What is it?
- Workout Buddies is a FREE electronic Pen Pal Program centered around health and fitness. It is open to anyone and everyone who wants to meet other people who are striving to live healthy lives too! (Intrigued yet???)
How Does it Work?
- E-Mail Kaylie at email@example.com with your first name and the E-mail address you would like to use. Be sure to email her your submission by the 15th of the month in order to participate in next month’s Workout Buddy!
- On the 20th of each month, Kaylie will randomly pair each participant together. You will receive an e-mail with your buddy’s info.
- Throughout the next month, your job is to contact your buddy 5 times via E-mail:
- The first email should be sent between the 20th of the previous month and the 1st of the next month
- The following 4 emails can be sent once a week, on any day that suites you and your buddy!
- Every Sunday, Kaylie will set up a link-up on Happy Kaylie Place to recap our experiences with our WORKOUT BUDDIES
What Do You Talk About?
Recap YOUR workouts for the previous week:
- How did you feel?
- Did you try anything new that you’d like to share?
- What milestones did you accomplish?
Recap YOUR diet/nutrition:
- Exchange recipes!
- Talk about any slips that you may feel guilty about! (It’s OKAY we are ALL human & have slips every now and then. Sometimes it’s nice to know you are not alone!)
Talk About Your Life:
- Share with each other the happenings in your life both fitness and non fitness related!
- Express as many or as little concerns you feel comfortable.
- Get to know one another. We are all in this together!
So what are you waiting for? Pull up your e-mail browser & send Kaylie an e-mail letting her know you’d love to participate!!
Also, A couple of amazing ladies: Sabrina @ Nutritiously Sweet, Connie @ Livin-Lean & Caitlin @ Chasing Chels all nominated me for the Liebster Award. Since I was nominated by a couple of girls, I’m going to bypass answering their questions & just share the 11 random facts about myself.
- I MUST clean my ears every.single.day. I know it may not be the best thing to do, but the thought of dirty ears freak me out
- I eat apples & brussel sprouts on a daily basis
- My favorite type of doughnuts are glazed ones with vanilla cream in the middle
- I’m currently watching the Green Bay Packers beat up on the Lions =) =)
- One of my first screen names growing up was “hippybanana1”. I promise, even though I made a lame screen name, I was a pretty awesome kid.
- I absolutely love mini-golf & will be competitive with whoever I play
- Whenever I eat at subway, I order a 6 inch sub on honey oat with turkey, and every vegetable you can imagine. I don’t get cheese nor mayo. I also ask them to cut the 6 inch sub in half. Having 4 parts makes me feel like I’m eating more
- Even though I’m from Pennsylvania, I despise the cold & hate snow. Sure it’s beautiful to look at, but that’s about it
- I love driving around rich neighborhoods to look and drool over huge homes
- Every time I debate about cutting my hair short, I always talk myself out of it in fear think I’ll look like my twin brother
- You’ll always find me early to events. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people show up late and don’t even bother calling to let you know
Okay, I know your suppose to nominate others… but because I already nominated ladies last time, I’m going to make it easy on myself (#sorryimnotsorry), and nominate all of you =) =) Share any random fact in the comment box you may have about yourself.
Well guys, I have a house to clean! It amazes me how messy our home can get after Joshua is off work for just one day! Ha Ha.
Have a Marvelous Day! xoxo