Good Morning. Last week, the wonderful Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom, nominated me for the “Beautiful Blogger Award”. I must say, all of these nominations mean the world to me. I truly do feel so honored, and so lucky to be chosen.
If you’ve never visited Suzanne’s page, you really must. She shares her every day life, awesome recipes, and sometimes photos of her beautiful children (might I just throw in that her daughter is her little mini me). Oh and did that her blog is such a fresh of breath air, and Suzanne is a complete sweetheart?
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Tell 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know
7 Things About Myself:
- When I was younger, I had a slight obsession to Nutty Bars. I’d buy one for lunch every.single.day. Also, there’s no other way to eat them besides eating them layer by layer (…oh my, I could so go for one now. Darn it!)
- If you hadn’t noticed by my post on Friday about cleaning at a ridiculous hour, I’m very OCD when it comes to disorganization. Dishes have to be done, floors must be swept, and laundry must be completed at all times.
- I’m almost always cold, yet I still torture by myself with smoothies during the winter. Hey, that’s with blankets & sweatshirts are for right?
- I’ve always been a bit jealous of the fact that my twin brother, Justin is left-handed. I just think it would be neat to write left-handed from time to time, Ha Ha.
- Last November, my dad and I went to the Packers vs. Raiders (he’s a Raiders fan) football game together. It was by far on the top 10 favorite memories the two of us have shared together.
- You’ll almost always see my hair down in pictures. I find that my forehead looks huge when my hair is up (self-conscious? Ha Ha)
- I found “The Break Up” to be an incredibly sad movie. I know that sounds crazy since it’s a comedy and all, but I just hate seeing relationships come to an end.
Now my Nominees:
- Fit Swiss Chick
- Picky Runner
- Running With Spoons
- Balance Not Scale
- Beauty In Strength
- Chasing Chels
- Fueled By LOLZ
…and if you weren’t nominated, please know that you are awesome! Also, please feel free to leave a fact about you in the comment box. I’m not sure about you, but I love learning more about each other.
A couple of other things I’d like to mention on today’s Marvelous In My Monday are:
- As many of you know, Joshua and I are participating in Tina’s 24 Days of Togetherness. Well, our first thing we pulled out of the jar was to by one another a small gift. I’m not one of those girls who need anything flashy or extravagant, so a simple new mug from Caribou Coffee was perfect. **Fact: Lately, I’ve become a bit obsessive over cute mugs, bowls & plates.
- I forget whose page I saw this on (so if it was yours, please let me know so I can credit you), but I made their “1 Minute Pumpkin Cookie” last night for dessert and wow it was delicious. It’s so simple to make: 2 tbsp peanut flour, 1/8 tsp. baking soda, 1/4 tsp. baking powder, 1-2 tbsp. sweetener of choice, 1/4 tsp. cinnamon, dash salt, 1 tbsp. water, and 1 tbsp. pumpkin. **Mix all ingredients together, and microwave for 30-45 seconds until done. I topped mine with frozen vanilla yogurt, and a little bit of syrup!
Well guys, that’s all I have for you today. I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Also, since it is Marvelous In My Monday, please head over to Katie’s page and check out her post, as well as others =).
- What did you do this weekend to bring in DECEMBER?
- Name one Marvelous thing about today?