Happy Friday Y’all! Today’s post is going to be relatively short. I have a huge to do list (okay maybe not too big) and want to get started on it.
On Tuesday, Giselle (isn’t her name just beautiful) over @ AHealthyHappyHome nominated me for the Inspiring Blogger Award. She has been a huge motivator and inspiration to me that I couldn’t help but smile & feel honored (Thank’s girl <3).
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 6 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
I’ve actually only been nominated for this award, so this time I thought it’d be fun to state 7 things about me from my childhood.
1. Favorite Meal: Grilled Cheese. Whenever my family and I would go out to dinner, the first thing I’d ask the waitress/waiter was what type of cheese they used. You see, I’d only order grilled cheese if it was made with White American Cheese.
2. Favorite Halloween Moment: My best friend at the time and I dressed up as Siamese twins. In theory it was the perfect costume. That remained the case until we dripped over a water sprinkler, couldn’t get up & people stole some of our candy.
3. Favorite Job: Working at Bruster’s Ice Cream. Who wouldn’t love access to ridiculously good ice cream flavors & all the toppings you could think of? I swear, it was like heaven every day walking into the store.
4. Favorite Weekend Memory: One favorite of mine are the Saturday’s when my mom would have yard sales. It may or may not of had to do with the fact that I knew there’d be orange juice & doughnuts waiting for me in the morning.
5. Favorite Childhood Television Show: Every morning before school, Justin & I would watch Saved By The Bell & Boy Meets World. Talking about Boy Meets World, have you heard about the Boy Meets World Sequel?? 🙂 🙂
- As for the nominations, I choose ALL OF YOU! Tell me some things from your childhood. What were your favorite foods, favorite bands, favorite classes… ANYTHING 🙂