Good Morning Y’all!! How are you this morning? I’ve been so excited to write this post since Sunday. It won’t be long, but I hope you enjoy it 🙂
As you already know, today’s Monday which means Marvelous In My Monday hosted by Katie over @ Healthy Diva Eats. I definitely recommend clicking over to her page and checking out other bloggers post. It’s such a fun way to not only hear Marvelous things happening in others lives, but to also meet new bloggers. Alright, let’s get started shall we?
Marvelous is… Joshua and I donated to the Hurricane Relief Fund. It may of only been $10.00, but to me that’s one of the best $10.00 I’ve ever spent. My heart aches for all of those who have been affected. To the lady who watched her two sons float away right from her arms is something that no parent should experience. I continue to pray day in & day out for the victims, and every one who is apart of the rescue team.
Marvelous is… The dinner date with Joshua last night. Surprisingly, we haven’t been on a date since Greece! I know I know, forever ago right?? We ended up walking down the street to Applebees. It was the most marvelous night we’ve had in a while. We laughed, we smiled, we joked around, & most importantly; we had fun. I love the fact that after all of the years together, our love has never lessened but has grown deeper day after day. Were not only husband & wife, were each others best friend ❤
Marvelous is… My very first VLOG! I’ve been seeing this Accent VLOG floating around other bloggers pages, and figured I’d get to it when I got to it. However, when Sloane over @ Strength In Freedom challenged me to participate in it this weekend I knew I couldn’t put it off any longer :).
Here’s the Rules:
Tag me in your post
Mention where your from in the video
Here is a list of words you should pronounce:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
And the list of questions you should answer:
1. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
2. What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
3. What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
4. What do you call gym shoes?
5. What do you say to address a group of people?
6. What do you call the kind of spider (or spider-like creature) that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
7. What do you call your grandparents?
8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
9. What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
10. What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Fun right?? I think it’s such a neat way to hear how each others sound. I mean I know I’m completely intrigued by other people’s voices. Is that weird? Ha.
Well there you have it. Another week of Marvelous In My Monday. Don’t forget to head over to Katie’s & Link up.
- Have you ever made a VLOG before?
- If you watch football, did your team win this weekend?