Happy Friday & Good Morning Y’all! How excited are you that it’s finally Friday? Truth be told, it doesn’t quite seem like a Friday to me. I’m usually pretty energized, however that is not the case today. I went to bed around 11 last night, and have been up since 1:30. Yup, 2 1/2 hours of sleep. Let’s just say I’m about 90% certain there will be nap happening this afternoon :). However, even though I slept awful, I’ve been able to get so much accomplished (Does anyone else find this happens to you on minimal amount of sleep?):
- Catched up on blogs/Sent & responded to comments
- Cleaned the bathrooms, yes that includes the toilets
- Swept & mopped the kitchen floors, and living room (next up: master bedroom)
- Baked Sarah’s Peanut Flour Brownies with Chocolate Swirls (which are awesome, and if you haven’t already made them.. DO IT NOW!)
- Took Roxy on a 20 minute walk.
- Last food you ate? Strawberry Smoothie (In the mix: 1 ½ cup strawberries, 1 cup mango coconut water, yogurt, 2 tablespoons pb2, ½ scoop strawberries & cream protein powder, 1 tsp. vanilla extract & cinnamon)
- Last beverage you drank? Besides my smoothie (which I actually ate with a spoon), I had water
- Last workout? Just got home from my daily 20 minute walk
- Last thing you pinned? This Gingerbread Man Smoothie (In the Mix: 1 scoop vanilla protein Powder, 1 graham cracker, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 12 ounce water, 4 Ice Cubes)
- Last text message you sent? To Joshua: “It is baby. Just about to take Roxy for a walk. How’s yours?” In response to “Hope your morning is going good babe!”
- Last blog you visited? Chelsey’s to find this survey
- Last tweet you sent? “I’m entered to win two @AnchorBayEntFit dance workout DVDs from @CaitPlusAte! #fitfluential http://wp.me/p1SfTW-1CH
- Last place you visited? If this means vacation wise, then Santorini Island, Greece. Next month we’ll be in Bahrain for the weekend.
- Last time you did ab work? Tuesday morning. Just did a quick circuit
- Last show you watched? Does Sports Center count?
- Last thing you baked? Like I just mentioned, Sarah’s Peanut Flour Brownies with Chocolate Swirls
- What is the last thing you Instagrammed? I don’t instagram
- Last item on your to-do list today? TAKE A NAP!!
Now it’s your turn. Pick two & answer below 🙂 🙂
**I also wanted to Thank You for making “Thankful Thursday” link up a success! I loved reading your posts. All of you are such beautiful & inspiring women. xo