Hey Y’all!! I’m so excited to finally have this Thankful Thursday Link up going. I’m the worst when it comes to technology, so believe me when I say it’s taken me forever to figure out how to do this. My fingers are crossed that the link up works! Please let me know if it works for you :).
Well let’s get started::
- I’m thankful for… The awesome care package I received last night from my best friend. It couldn’t have come at a better time. Yesterday was one of those days where you wish you could erase. It didn’t have anything to do with my health whatsoever. It was a day when you needed to use an ATM but for whatever reason they all seemed to be out of service. It was a day where you had to run around from place to place to try to get something accomplished. Yeah, that kind of day. (Thanks again Sandra, love & miss you!)
- I’m thankful for… My internet working today. Lately, our internet has been going out every other minute. It’s quite annoying to be honest, but hey things could be worse right? Thankfully there’s a Caribou Coffee right next door that I can chill at throughout the day.
- I’m thankful for… This morning. I woke up to my best friend. The man who makes me smile daily. The man who thinks I’m beautiful no matter how I feel about myself. The man I’ll be spending the rest of my life with.
- I’m thankful for… Lindsey over @ ARunningTale for introducing me to a forum where I can talk with others who have/had HA. I haven’t posted a thread yet, but just reading the forum I’ve been so inspired. It’s brought a calmness and reassurance over me that things DO get better.
- I’m thankful for… Loving & believing in myself more than I ever have. I never thought for a second I’d be so relaxed when it came to decreasing my mileage, but you know what.. I’ve proved myself wrong. I’ve learned that life is too short to take for granted.
- This isn’t a “Thankful For”… but I’m sending prayers and safe travels to my dad today. He leaves this morning (from Pennsylvania) for his yearly hunting trip out west.
There you have it.. My Thankful Thursday. I also wanted to let y’all know that next week I’ll have a “Thankful Thursday” header that y’all can put on your page every Thursday. 🙂
I hope y’all have a wonderful Thursday. If things get tough, just remember tomorrow is Friday!!!