Happy Happy Monday Everyone!! How was your weekend? Do anything over the top? I’d love to hear all about it.
Since it’s Monday, you should already know what that means. Yes, It’s another addition of Marvelous In My Monday hosted by the beautiful Katie @ Healthy Diva Eats
Marvelous is my weight gain last week. I actually put on a pound and half last week. Since I believe in pure honesty, I want to add that it wasn’t easy. I know that sounds ridiculous, but it’s true. Since upping my calorie intake, I’ve felt bloated & so uncomfortable at times. I know this feeling will soon fade once my body starts adapting to the new changes, but it’s been tough.Marvelous is watching movies with my husband. This weekend was very relaxing. Hubs & I finally were able to watch “The Campaign”. We both thought it was hilarious, and a great movie to watch when spending the night @ home. Marvelous is the dinners I planned for the week.
- Monday: Poached Salmon Pasta Salad + Zucchini Bread
- Tuesday: Pancakes for dinner (please tell me breakfast food is totally acceptable for you as well)
- Wednesday: Black Bean & Butternut Squash Burritos
- Thursday: Grilled Island chicken (recipe from A Running Tale)
- Friday: Pan Seared Shrimp or Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup (recipe from SkinnyTaste)
Marvelous is evening walks. Last night the hubs & I took Roxy for a 20 minute walk. It was so relaxing, and the weather was nice. Even though our days are still in the 100’s, the temperatures drop to around 80 at night. 80 degrees + breeze from the ocean make for a beautiful night.
Marvelous is a new dessert I made. I must be on a zucchini kick, because yesterday I made Chocolate Zucchini Bread. Well it was supposed to be bread, but I couldn’t find our loaf pan. The batter ended up going in a 9 x 9 baking dish. The result: moist, and delicious. Joshua couldn’t even taste the zucchini. In my book, that’s always a success!
Marvelous is these beautiful quotes:
- Is there a quote that you live by?
- Are you an only child, or do you have siblings?