Hi Everyone! Can you believe the weekend is already over? I feel as if we wait all week for these 2 days, and they always fly by.. am I right? That’s life and part of growing up I suppose :).
About a month ago I saw a new-to-me company called “Chike” over on Heather’s page. Although I’m not the biggest coffee drinker, I don’t mind the flavor from time to time. I did however feel the immediate need to contact Chike to review their product.
Honestly, I cannot say enough good things about not only the company, but their Chike Nutrition High Protein Coffee Drink as well. They were not only quick to respond to my message, but were willing to share their goodness with me.
The gentlemen I spoke with through video chat was just wonderful. He not only told me about his company, but had an interest in myself & what my blog brings to the Healthy Living Community. We also talked about family, and somewhere along the line I had mentioned the fact that my parents are huge coffee drinkers. Well, the man was beyond generous. Not only did he send me 5 sample packets + a blender bottle to review, he sent my parents 5 sample packets as well. Talk about sweet right??!!
Okay back the product. Each sample packet includes:
- 130 calories per serving
- 20 grams of whey protein
- 2 grams of sugar
- 2 espresso shots.. yes you read that right, it contains caffeine y’all!!
- Gluten Free
- Can be used as a meal replacement.
Ways To Use It:
- You can mix it into water
- Make delicious smoothies with it (I mixed: 1 cup frozen cherries, 1 cup almond milk, 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder (or sub with cocoa powder) & 1 packet of Chike Nutrition Coffee Protein Drink).
- Make a microwaveable mug cake and top it with vanilla yogurt, peanut butter & syrup (In the mix: 1 packet of Chike Nutrition Coffee Protein Drink, 1 egg white, and 1 egg).
- Make a tasty coffee flavored pancake and top it with jelly and whip cream (In the mix: 1 packet of Chike Nutrition Coffee Protein Drink, 1 egg, 1 ounce water, cinnamon & 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
So as you can see, the product can be used in so many different ways other than the standard protein mix & water drink. Oh and before I forget, the flavor is unbelievable!!!!
If this review hasn’t already won you over, visit their website & check out more awesome products they have 🙂
- Have you tried Chike before? If so, did you like it?
- Are you going to contact them now? you better!!