Happy Hump Day Everyone! Is it just me or is this week creeping by? I’ll be honest, I was kinda bummed after I realized it was only Wednesday when I woke up this morning. If you can’t tell, I’m ready for the weekend!
Sorry for being MIA yesterday. It was one of those days where things would go good, and then turn bad. Here’s a few examples:
- Good: Had an awesome chocolate strawberry smoothie for breakfast
- Good: My momma called. It was so wonderful to hear her voice!
- Good: Not only is my best friend, Sandra sending me a care package but my momma is sending one too
- Good: I had an another awesome run. Yay for 2 in a row
- Bad: Blender blew
- Bad: Had to dish out $140.00 for a new one
- Bad: I couldn’t stop thinking about my whole health issue. I know there is nothing I can do about it until I get results, but this whole waiting game SUCKS! I’m not one to complain or whine on my blog, but guys I’m at the point where I wanna know what’s going on :(. I would love to start a family soon with my husband, and just knowing that it may not be happening anytime soon is the hardest thing to digest. Luckily for me, I have the most wonderful husband who has constantly reassured me everything will be okay. He’s been my rock through all of this. He’s been there to wipe away my tears, and hold me tight as if he’ll never let go. If it wasn’t for him, I’m not sure what I’d do. He’s not only my husband or best friend, he’s my complete world. (If your reading this babe, I love you & thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you’ve done not only for me, but for us).
Well now that I just went completely sappy on y’all, let’s move on to WIAW hosted by the wonderful Jen @PeasandCrayons.
Breakfast: Chocolate Strawberry & Banana Smoothie: 1 cup frozen strawberries, 1/2 banana, 1 scoop chocolate protein powder, 1 cup milk, & lot of ice. (please do not mind my morning “I just crawled outta bed” look).
Lunch: Subway: 6 inch Turkey Sub on Honey oat with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green peppers and pepper. This may have been my favorite meal yet this week. You know when you’ve been craving a certain something for a while, and when you finally get it it’s like heaven? Yup this was mine!
Dinner: Salad: Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red pepper, broccoli, beanfields nacho beans & rice chips & pineapple salsa.
Now before you go thinking “that’s all she ate.. does this girl not eat?”.Note that I didn’t post my midday snacks. I forgot to take pictures, so therefore there is no need to share.
Workout: 9 awesome miles! I was contemplating on walking Roxy, but just never got around too it. I know that may make me sound like the worst “mom” ever, but it was one of those days where I just wanted to lay down & watch cooking shows all day. That doesn’t make me a terrible person does it??
- What’s the best thing you’ve eaten all week?
- If you eat @ subway, do you always order the same thing? I always do. Why change it up if it works??