Good Morning Everyone! How was your weekend? Can I just say I’m in complete disbelief that it’s already October 1st!! Is it just me, or is this year not flying by??!!
Since it’s October 1st, that means one thing. Time to show you what my lovely Foodie Penpal sent me 🙂 But before we get into those goodies, I have an unbelievable, amazing & delicious smoothie to share with y’all (If you can’t tell just by that sentence, I’m kinda sorta obsessed with it already!!).
This morning when I woke up I had no idea what kind of smoothie I was in the mood for. I was craving blueberries, but on the other hand I wanted pumpkin. I decided to mix the two. I know it sounds like a strange combination, but trust me y’all the flavors go perfect together.
Blueberry Pumpkin Protein Smoothie
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 scoop cinnamon bun protein powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- lots of ice
- If you don’t have cinnamon bun protein powder, I’m sure vanilla would taste just as good. Just make sure to add some cinnamon as well.
Now moving on to what my fabulous Foodie Penpal sent me. Her name is Marti, and unfortunately she doesn’t have a blog :(. She is such a sweetheart, and seems to have the biggest heart. I truly was lucky to be matched with such a wonderful woman.
- Rice Sticks: I’ve putting throwing some in my salads to give it a little crunch
- Vegetable Chips: I haven’t had many of these, but they are good!
- Coconut Granola: Surprisingly, I’ve only put this on top of one smoothie so far. I love granola, and the thought of running outta this goodness kinda scares me 🙂
- Cajun Nuts: Sadly I’m almost out! If you live near a whole foods, you must pick yourself some of this deliciousness up!
- ???: I wish I knew what in the world these were because they are delicious!!
- Justin’s Almond Butter: Do I really need to say anything about these??
- Super Chia Ginger: I wasn’t sure how I’d like this bag of goodness since I’m not the biggest ginger fan.. but it’s good
- Seaweed Snacks: Amazing is all I gotta say 🙂
- Thank you LIndsay for setting this program up. Foodie Penpals is open to not only bloggers, but blog readers as well. If your NEW to FPP click HERE, and if you’ve participated already click HERE to fill out the form.
- Do you participate in Foodie PenPal?
- If you watch football, did your team win this weekend?