Good Morning Everyone! ((Please don’t mind the title of this post. I had no idea what to make it!)) How’s your weekend so far? Anything fun planned? I woke up, enjoyed another Cherry Smoothie & than knocked out a 16 mile run. Now I’m just patiently waiting for the hubs to get home in a couple of hours from work and then it’s football time!! Unfortunately neither of our teams ((Penn State or Auburn)) will be airing on our television. Thank goodness for the radio though!
The other day I was nominated for the Sunshine Award over @ FlecksOfGreen, and figured today would be a good day to share my answers with y’all.
- Who is your favorite Philosopher? I don’t have a favorite Philosopher but I do have favorite running philosophy quotes. One is “Believe that you can run farther or faster. Believe that you’re young enough, old enough, strong enough, and so on to accomplish everything you want to do. Don’t let worn-out beliefs stop you from moving beyond yourself.”-John Bingham, Runner & Speaker
- What is your favorite number? Now that I’m older, numbers are just numbers to me. However, when I was younger I liked 2 & 7. They were always the numbers on my jerseys in softball.
- What is your favorite animal? Dogs. I honestly can’t get over how adorable they are. Our little girl cracks us up daily. Example: Last night the hubs & I were laying in bed, and for the strangest reason Roxy kept trying to jump on the bed, but repeatedly missed it & would just fall backwards. Remind you, she’s a full-grown dog & never has a problem. It was like she had lost all her jumping abilities for that moment. It may have been rude to laugh, but it was too funny not too. ((Below: Our little girl when she was just a puppy!))
- What are your Facebook and Twitter? Facebook && Twitter. Feel free to add me on either
- What is your favorite time of day? Morning!! I feel the most productive during this time of the day. Oh & its breakfast… my favorite meal of the day! I love starting my morning off with a delicious smoothie!
- What was your favorite vacation? Do I even have to answer this question? If you’ve been reading my blog for at least a week, you already know the hubs & I just had the most wonderful time in Santorini, Greece.
- What is your favorite physical activity? Running, and hiking
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? All I drink is water, so I guess water
- What is your favorite flower? Is it weird that I don’t have a favorite flower? I feel like every other women in this world has one.
- What is your passion? I believe everyone has more than one passion in life. I have a passion for nutrition, eating healthy, exercising, and of course being the best wife I can be for my wonderful husband.
(( Old picture of the two of us, but one of my favorites ))
I know I’m suppose to nominate 7 others, but 7 just doesn’t seem like enough. I nominate any of you who wants to fill out the above questions.
Well that’s it for today. Simple & enjoyable ((or so I hope)) post. Now I must go clean up the house a little bit so the hubs doesn’t come home to a mess. Have a wonderful weekend xo