Happy Monday Everyone!! How was your weekend? Ours(hubs & I) was filled with lots of smiles, laughter & love. We both couldn’t stop talking about our upcoming vacation. We even went as far to put a daily countdown on our phones. I’m not sure if were more excited for Greece, or just to drink (if your new to my blog, it’s illegal to drink in Kuwait). haha.
Now onto Marvelous In My Monday hosted by Katie @ HealthyDivaEats
- This morning my best friend & I had our first webcam “date”. I can’t even begin to tell y’all how excited and happy this has made me. We’ve only talked on the phone maybe twice since May, and hadn’t seen each other since April. Like I’ve mentioned before, it’s kind of hard with the time difference. They live in Hawaii, and are 11 hours behind us. Even though we weren’t in person, it still felt as if we were back together again. We are planning for a “subway date” this week. Yeah were both obsessed with subway, and would always eat it… so we decided we’ll eat it “together” this week. 🙂
- My twin brother, Justin, is now a certified Personal Trainer & got a job @ a local gym near him. So proud of him, and wish him nothing but the best. He’s always been someone I’ve looked up too for so many reasons. Between his dedication and worth ethic, he truly is a wonderful guy. He tells you how it is, and even though It drives me nuts from time to time.. I gotta say it’s helped me realize certain aspects of life.
- I had an AWESOME 9 mile run this morning. My whole body felt AMAZING. I’m going to give it credit to my new pre-run meal: a whole grain waffle with a little bit of cinna-honey.
- The hubs & I were talking on Saturday night, and he’s absolutely okay with me visiting in the states in March to run the Rock n Roll 1/2 in D.C and visit family. So for all you ladies out there who live around the D.C. or in PA near Harrisburg/York, let me know :)… As excited as I am though, it’s going to be hard without him for those few days.
- Speaking of races, The Kuwait Charity Half Marathon registration is now opened. The run is on November 17th. I’m really looking forward to it. I wonder how and what the expo will be like. How the course will be? Will it be ran similar to races in the U.S.
- 27 more days until our little girl will be out here!! This weekend we bought her bones for when she gets here.. can I just tell you how happy it made us. Our little family will finally all be together again!
- Today is the hubs & I’s 3 year & 8 month anniversary ❤ Does anyone else count months? The hubs thought I would’ve stopped counting months after our first wedding anniversary, but I haven’t & don’t think I will anytime soon haha.
Well that’s all the Marvelous things happening in my life lately.
Don’t forget today is National Bananas Day :]
What was the most exciting part of your weekend?
Do you have a sibling that you look up too?