One more day to go. You can do it guys!
What a day it’s been so far. Thank goodness I was able to catch up on sleep Tuesday night, because last night was horrible. I didn’t end up falling asleep until around midnight, and woke up to construction at 5 A.M. Has construction ever woken you up before? I just don’t understand the reasoning behind starting so early in the morning. Hello, normal people are still sleeping!! Okay I’m doing complaining.. for now :).
Breakfast: Cantaloupe/Banana Smoothie made with 1 1/2 cup frozen cantaloupe balls, 1 frozen banana, 1/2 scoop vanilla Gaspari MyoFusion protein powder, yogurt & ice cubes.
Workout: 8 miles + 3:10 plank hold
It probably wasn’t the best idea to of squeezed in a run today only because I have so much to do. Oh well 🙂 Feeling better & energized is worth it right? So instead of going on & on with the limited time I do have, I’m going to wrap this up with more random facts about me. The beautiful & inspiring Sabrina @ WorkItMrsJackson nominated for the “Beautiful Blog Award”.
Seven random facts about me:
- I’d rather drink warm water over cold water
- The first time I moved was when I was 19, and since then I’ve moved 6 times (I’m now 23)
- I used to use guy deodorant in high school. It always seemed to work 10x better
- My favorite kitchen appliance is a blender (what’s yours?)
- I don’t know how to dive, nor do I care to learn. The though of diving head first into water freaks me out
- I used to have an addiction to peanut m&m’s. Like I just “HAD” to have a package a day. Now I can’t recall the last time I’ve had one 😦
I’m not going to nominate anyone, only because so many of y’all have already done it. Just pick a few of these questions & comment your answers 🙂
My Questions to you:
- What’s your favorite candy bar?
- Do you enjoy Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter better?
- What’s one of your favorite memories as a child?
- Tell me something random about you.
- Most annoying habit you wish you, or someone else didn’t have?
Also, if you haven’t already.. Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter by clicking here, or the link on the side of my page 🙂