Good Morning! Monday is over, and now were one day closer to the weekend. ((Can you tell I’m ready for the week to be over??)). Today is another “Tangent Tuesday”. I love that you can write the most random things, and not be judged.. well I’ll just pretend that’s the case, haha.
1. My new package from VitaCost arrived yesterday. I’ve been anxiously waiting for this one because it contained the “Ener-G Light Tapioca Loaf” bread. I had never tried it until today, and I must say it’s delicious. The slices are tiny, but will be perfect with my salads @ lunch.
2. I spent $50.00 at the grocery store today… on almost nothing. This country is ridiculously expensive. Can you believe that 2 frozen bags of blueberries, 2 frozen bags of strawberries, 1 frozen bag melon, cartoon of eggs, and some broccoli cost that much!! The worst part, the frozen fruit aren’t even the big bags either.
3. I’m completely bummed I didn’t stay up to watch the U.S Women’s Soccer beat Canada last night :(. Did any of you watch it? I read the recap this morning, and it sounded like such an awesome ending!! Cannot wait for the re-match against Japan on Thursday!!
4. Daily Mile. Do any of you runners have DailyMile? If so, search me “Jessie Gipe”. I even promise to comment on your workouts 🙂
5. Love Sanya Richards-Ross & her hubby.
- Tell me something random about you.
- What’s been your favorite sport to watch so far this Olympics? What’s been your least?