Good Morning Everyone! How excited are you that it’s the weekend? Any fun things happening this weekend? Fill me in 🙂 The hubs & I are finally going to watch “Ted” tonight. If you saw it, I’d love to know what you thought.
The Liebster Blog Award that Alex @ The Run Within nominated me for a few days ago.
- I eat dessert every night after dinner. It almost always includes something with peanut butter.
- My favorite genre of music is country. My husband would laugh at me because it would be the only music I’d listen too while running.
- Growing up I could spend hours in the ocean. Now, I’m afraid a shark may attack me.
- I’ve never understood the big hype over the Twilight movies.
- My husband and I have matching tattoos. It’s the infinity symbol with the saying “True Love Stories Never Have endings” written in German going through it
- I think being a professional baker would be such an awesome and fun job.
- When my brother & I were younger we’d dump jello mix in the snow and pretended we were eating snow cones
- I’m a complete daddy’s girl… but I love my mom just as much ❤
- I was once able to skip 6 monkey bars
- Whenever I put my clothes in the dirty hamper they have to be folded. It sort of drives the husband nuts.
- It takes me forever to fall asleep at night. I’m always thinking of what I need to do for the next day, or what sounds good to eat for breakfast… etc.
Now Alex’s Questions
- What is a little smile for today? Gabrielle Douglas claiming the All-Around Title. Did anyone else tear up when she won?
- What is your favorite, go to snack product? Better n Peanut Butter paired with an Apple. So good!
- What is a family tradition you plan on carrying on for your family? Opening one gift on Christmas Eve
- What is the most recent blog you have discovered? One of the most recent blogs I’ve discovered would be HealthLoveAndChocolate.
- What is one food you could not live without? Wow, there are so many foods to choose from. I’d probably be lost without apples or grapes.
- What is your favorite fitness class? I’ve never been one to really enjoy fitness classes. I’ve basically tried to force myself to like @least one, but it’s just not going to happen I guess
- What is one piece of clothing or accessory you wear everyday? My wedding rings & Grandpa’s wedding band
- What relaxes you at the end of the day? Most definitely my husband
- What body part do you love about yourself? Legs. They may be short, but I think there nice 🙂
- What is a pet peeve of yours? Bad drivers. Especially on the beltway (if you live near Baltimore/D.C I’m sure you can agree)
- Is there a word or phrase you use a lot? Wonderful
And if your still with me, here are my questions:
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
- Do you enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner more?
- Are you a clean freak, or constantly put it off?
- Have you ever had any serious injuries?
- Do you prefer the summer or winter?
- If you could meet any celebrity, or someone from the past who would it be
- Are you a sports fan? If so whose your favorite team
- Have you ever visited any places outside of the United States
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now
- Which do you like more; Running or Strength Training
- What’s your favorite movie
- Paige @ YourTrainersPaige
- Heather @ RunEatPlay
- Lauren @ SayWhatYouNeedToSay
- Alexis @ Fitpossible
- Molly @ ThisLifeIsSparkling
- Gina @ HealthLoveAndChocolate
- Grace @ EatSweatSing
- Danica @ ItsProgressionNotPerfection
- Brittany @ DelightsAndDelectables
- Alyssa @ PeanutButterAndOatmeal
- Jodi @ BelieveInBliss
Geesh, that was a lot to write all in one post! Now I’m off to wait for the hubs to get home. Base is being closed down due to sandstorms outside 🙂 Love days when he gets to come home early! Happy Friday!
- Feel free to answer of my questions I asked the others. I’d love to know more about each & every one of you. 🙂