Good Morning Everyone! I hope everyone is having a much better day then I am. Yesterday afternoon I started feeling very light-headed & just not myself. There were times when I’d feel better, but it didn’t seem to last too long. I thought a night of sleep would do me some good, but sadly I was wrong. I only ended up sleeping for about 4 1/2 hours, which part of that consisted of just tossing & turning.
Breakfast: Banana & Blueberry Chocolate Smoothie made with 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, small frozen banana, 4 almond milk ice cubes, 3 extra ice cubes, 1 scoop chocolate protein powder & 1 tbsp. peanut butter
Since this light-headed feeling has lingered into today I figured it’d be smart to take a Rest Day from working out. Because of that my day hasn’t been too exciting. It’s consisted of laying in bed.. and oh did I mention laying in bed?!? Unfortunately I do need to get the kitchen floor mopped. As much as I could really careless to do it, they need it bad. I’ve never had to clean the floors so much before moving here as I do now. I’m not sure what it is, but they do not stay clean long :(.
Lunch: Egg Pita made with 1 pita, 2 eggs, tomatoes, cucumber, cream cheese, and a little bit of salsa + grapes on the side
I want to give a big thank you to two lovely ladies: Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie. She nominated me for the “Beautiful Blog Award” & Alex @ The Run Within who nominated me for the “Liebster Award”. I figured I would do Laurie’s today, and Alex’s tomorrow. Between both of these awards, y’all are gonna know almost everything about me :).
Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and posit it in your post
Thank the person who nominated you & link back to their blog
Tell all of us 7 things about yourself
Nominate 7 other bloggers & comment on their page to let them know
1. I’m allergic to more than a handful of pain killers/medication; Vicodin, Percocet, Penicillin, Amoxicillin, Vancomycin, Azithromycin and Erythromycin. Basically every time I’ve had surgery I was stuck taking Tylenol with Codine.
2. I go through a minimum of 4-5 bottles of water a day. Between all the sand and 130 degree temperatures, it’s incredibly easy to get dehydrated.
3.I’ve never dyed my hair. Thankfully I’ve been blessed with natural highlights. Once I was going to dye my hair red just for something “new”. Gosh, am I ever glad I never did.
4. My biggest fear is being kidnapped. I know it’d probably never happen, but with today’s society you never know.
5. I don’t wash my hair every day. My hair is thick and gets dried out easily, plus it doesn’t get greasy quick. If that’s gross to you, I’m sorry
6. I love the GREEN BAY PACKERS. This year they finally play the Tennessee Titans (hubs team) & I cannot wait. They better win or I’ll probably never hear the end of it.
7. Sometimes I’ll complain about cleaning. Don’t let it fool you though… I secretly love it.
Alex @ The Run Within
Laurie @ HealthHappiness&Harmony
Sarah @ FeeedingtheBrainandBody
Kelly @ MyLoveAffairWithRunning
Lish @ JumpEatRun
Danielle @ Itsaharleyyylife
Sabrina @ WorkItMsJackson
**Oh & before I go.. LET’S GO U.S. WOMEN’S GYMNASTICS!!! Who else is excited for tonight?? 🙂 🙂