I’ve been searching and searching for the Olympics on tv, and have only found one station that is airing it, and I can’t understand a word they are saying. Here’s to hoping that as the day goes on, another station will be airing it in English!!
Phew, glad I got that off my chest! How’s everyones Saturday going? Any big “Olympic Parties” going on this weekend? Not too much is happening on my end today, but I do have a couple things to share with you today so let’s get started :)
The Awesome & Beautiful Paige @ Your Trainer Page shared a new and fun survey yesterday. It’s a “This or That” game revolved around Fitness & Health.
This or That?
1. Run/workout in the heat and humidity or freezing temps and snow? Even though from time to time I’ll complain of the heat, I’d pick running in the heat & humidity over the freezing temps & snow anyday. I”m awful and such a baby when it comes to cold weather.
2. Have washboard abs or flat abs? Flat Abs
3. Dr. Oz or The Doctors? Absolutely love Dr. Oz!
4. Cardio or strength? Cardio all the way. Don’t get me wrong, I still do strength train a couple times a week, but my love has and always will be w/ running.
5. Cravings: Protein or carbs? Eh tough call. I usually crave them both equally.
6. Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper? If I was into Bob Harper, I’m sure my answer would absolutely be Bob Harper. But because I’m not, Jillian Michaels. I have yet to try a DVD of yours that I dislike.
7. Frozen Yogurt or Ice Cream? My stomach doesn’t allow me to eat Ice cream, so Frozen Yogurt it is :)
8. To train: Upper body or Lower body? I’m equal on this one.
9. Protein powder or food with protein? I love my Protein Smoothies!
10. Lunges or squats? Squats!! Squats are actually one of, if not my favorite exercise!!
11. Sweet or salty? Sweettt!! Give me some of that chocolate, or a yummy cupcake :)
12. Workout attire: cute or comfy? Both. Who says your outfits can’t be both cute & comfy. However, whenever I’m out on a run early in the AM I probably don’t match one bit. In all seriousness though, who do I have to impress :)
13. Body Pump or Heavy lifting? Body Pump
14. Yoga or Pilates? Pilates. I have tried & tried to enjoy Yoga, but it just doesn’t do it for me. Not sure if it’s because I’m such a “go-go” person, and not good with relaxing??
15. Nike or Adidas? Nike.. but I really am an asics girl all the way :)
16. Running on the treadmill or outdoors? Outside! Oh how I miss you United States. Kuwait why must you be so hot!!
17. Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s? Trader Joe’s!!
18. Summer or Winter Olympics? Summer!! Love watching Gymnastics, beach volleyball, soccer!!
19. Exercises classes or Exercise videos? Not really into either, but if I had to pick.. Exercise Videos.
20. Steamed veggies or roasted veggies? Love me some roasted veggies, delicious!!
I’d love to hear some of your answers, so feel free to leave a comment :) Also, first & foremost I want to say Thank you to the Lovely Alex @ The Run Within for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award.
The point of this IMO, is to award a blogger who has less than 200 followers and let them know that you enjoy their blog! With all of the wonderful blogs out there, it’s easy to get lost in the crowd, so letting someone know that their blog is worth reading is a great way to build them up.
The rules of the Liebster Blog goes as follows: 1) Paste icon onto blog post 2) Nominate 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers and 3) let them know in a comment
Claire @ Let’s Go on a Living Spree
Carol @ Lucky Zucca
Chelsa @ Paces. Races. Happy Faces
Kristi @ Sweetly Fit
Alyssa @ Peanut Butter and Oatmeal
Okay, now it’s time to get some laundry & dishes done and wait for the hubs to return home from work. Have a great weekend :)